Monday 23 February 2015

Storyboard first draft

In my first draft I only put in the timing alongside the pictures so I get an idea of how long it is. I've gone for a very quick paced and action-packed sequence, as I want to keep the adrenaline up. In 30 seconds its quite hard to get much of a narrative alongside a chase scene so I've gone for the simple plot of man running away from monster, and eventually accepting he must stay and fight.

I feel this scene is going to work most of interesting visuals and quick paced movement with good body mechanics. The story line will be irrelevant and there won't be much time to take in all the scenery. I've also taken to consideration that if I do go for an After effects cut-out animation that all the camera angles will work for it:

No comments:

Post a Comment