Tuesday 12 May 2015

Hit and miss

The next shot to be developed were the slow motion of the big character missing the small character. There were a couple of changes I made to make this shot possible:

1. I added an extra shot of the big guy stamping from the floor preparing the strike
2. Seeing as I had now made the big character unarmed, he now punches the character instead of swinging the club

Here is the shot of the big guy stamping his foot, where I had to make a side view puppet of the character which would come useful in the future:



Then I made the scene of the miss, where I created a PNG sequence of the big character punching his fist forward, whilst changing the animation in the skid scene so the character would bend backwards so his head just misses the big guy's fist:




No comments:

Post a Comment